The Palestinian Center for Democracy and Conflict Resolution Center (PCDCR) implemented a discussion session, in the PCDCR headquarter in Khan Yunis, entitled ” Reasons and results of delaying cases”, Some lawyers and interested from the NGOs attended the session.
Younis El Tehrawi, Facilitator of the session, welcomed the attendance and gave an idea about the project objectives and accomplishments, where he defined the judgment system, explaining that judgment is important in these days.
El Tehrawi pointed to the problem found in the judgment system where 10 pass without solving a case.
Moder El Dani gave and statistic contains the effects of the repeated strikes and the judicial vacations.
The attendees discussed the reasons for delaying the cases:
- Reporting problem.
- Repeated strikes
Recommendations and the out comes of the session:
* Appointing more judges
* Implementing the result of the judging competition and appointing the winner judges.
* Appointing a higher clerk to supervise the judges’ works.
* Questioning the employer who do not report.
* Separating the judgment system from the political and Partisan life.
* Providing security in the courts.
* Activating the role of the technical office of supervision on the courts.
* Forming a judicial police to implement the judicial sentences.
* Reporting must come from the private companies